Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Club @ Bukit Utama (Bukti Utama Clubhouse)










My first turun padang was Bukit Utama 9 holes golf course. It was just a simple small building back then and the green fee was relatively cheap. Although it was the public golf course I find that is club was not popular maybe it was 9 holes golf course. The fairway was quite tight and it is quite challenging as you find that there are quite a number of condos built within the golf course.
Anyway, as it was my first time I do not have any other know golf course to compare so back then I find playing at Bukit Utama was very enjoing whenever I can find time.
Now, I revisit that place...finding the course was about the same except it is much more well maintained.

This club is situated right in Pelangi Damansara, Kota Damansara. Very near the Curve.

I find the newly upgraded The Club @ Bukit Utama is very much suitable for family creational activities. The club was completed with the sport facilities – squash, tennis, badminton and gym. It also comes with 50 m Olympic size swimming pool and also small pool ala Water Park.

1 comment:

Julian Si said...

Much improved!

http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2009/04/club-bukit-utama-9-hole-golf.html

ps - Nice blog!